My ordinary life in exaggeration...

When I was a young child, I had no friends so I created a world of my own. Now I am older and I can't leave.

9.07.2004

vote.

as an outlaw, i am not sure if i am legally entitled to vote, but i am casting my vote anyway...

i vote for the Electra. for the most part, i approve of the LESBOtron's efforts to acchieve world domination, but i don't really buy into this whole sidekick arrangement. i know a lots o' "heros" from the past and from popular culture had sidekicks, but the "lone wolf" image is much more badass. ditch the mechaminion, LESBOtron.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger LESBOtron said...

I think you have managed to compliment and insult me at the same time. Well played, bandito. I will let you roam free, for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home