My ordinary life in exaggeration...

When I was a young child, I had no friends so I created a world of my own. Now I am older and I can't leave.

9.14.2004

I vote for...

Lara's so gross, always dipping her dirty little fingers in my single orifice. But sometimes I get to watch her accidently cut herself with the nail clippers, and that is pretty entertaining. You'd think she'd know better than to use the man-sized toe-nail clippers on her little hand-digits. Huh? What is the dyke-bot raving about now? Oh, the delection thing. Whatever. I'll vote for, um... None of this matters anyway. I have seen the universe end and I still remember how it all began, and my vote will not alter these cataclysmic events. I politely abstain.



1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger LESBOtron said...

Your answer is incorrect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home